Asian-Pacific Studies in a Global Context at Pompeu Fabra University takes an international approach to the study of Asian-Pacific cultural diversity. At the same time, it explores the region’s connectivity and globalizing nature in depth, providing interdisciplinary training from an historical perspective.
- Officers at institutions and government agencies with an international presence in Asia-Pacific;
- programme managers, vendors, managers or members of international delegations or branch offices of international companies with operations in Asia-Pacific; translators, editors, critics and creators in the field of cultural intermediation with Asia-Pacific;
- officers at NGOs with operations in Asia-Pacific;
- mediators and programme managers in the field of intermediation and management of immigration from Asia-Pacific;
- analysts, journalists, content creators, press chiefs, marketing team members, website administrators and social media managers in the field of information management, communication and journalism related to Asia-Pacific;
- gallery owners and managers, exhibition curators, managers of cultural companies and institutions, and content creators in the field of cultural management related to Asia-Pacific;
- researchers specializing in fields related to Asia-Pacific; university lecturers in fields related to Asia-Pacific.
- Asia in the Global Economy
- Cultural Interaction between Asia and Europe
- Orientalism, Comparatism and Interculturality
- Trans-Pacific Cultural and Trade Interactions
- Religions in Eurasia
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies General Studies & Classics View 3 other Masters in General Studies & Classics in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official undergraduate degree/diploma (or a bachelor's degree, a degree in engineering or architecture, diplomas, technical engineering and technical architecture diplomas, or, for foreign qualifications, the equivalent qualification awarded by an accredited higher education institution) and the academic transcript of the accredited official training with the average grade at the university of origin. Degrees in any academic field of study will be accepted
- Curriculum Vitae in Spanish, Catalan or English
- Proof of English language (level B2)
- Identity Card or Passport
- letter of motivation
International5749 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5749 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1800 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.