Faculty expertise encompasses a wide cross-section of specialties and backgrounds; many faculty members have broad industrial experience and complement their teaching and research programs with consultancy services.
At the Memorial University of Newfoundland, our graduate programs offered by the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science have grown tremendously in the past few years, both in terms of student strength and variety of courses and programs.
Our faculty members are increasingly engaged in major research programs supported by NSERC, AIF, CRC and CFI, providing students unique opportunities to work alongside investigators of prestigious projects. Research funding is distributed across the disciplines and graduate students have access to all research facilities and resources. The faculty encourages students to combine two or more traditional disciplines to develop unique and challenging individual programs.
- The Engineering Research Office provides support and facilitates application for internal and external research competitions.
- Internal and external deadlines on upcoming competitions can be tracked on the upcoming deadline tab on the home page.
- The Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science is active in a wide range of fundamental and applied research, which is a hybrid leading to new knowledge generation and subsequent exploitation.
- Research excellence in the faculty is built upon the strong programs in four strategic areas including ocean technology, environmental and sustainable infrastructure, information and communications technology and energy.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 53 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
- Online application
- Official transcript(s) (must be submitted by post mail or courier)
- Two (2) letters of appraisal
- Non-refundable application fee
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional requirements (may be required).
- Prerequisites may be necessary for your program of interest
International2148 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1074 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National1652 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 826 CAD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.