As technology has advanced, global trade has become increasingly accessible. So business is more competitive than ever and companies have new hurdles to overcome.
The International Business Management MSc offered by Staffordshire University is geared towards developing your understanding of business in a global context, applying your knowledge and finding innovative solutions.
You’ll explore a range of areas to help you see the bigger picture – from the key factors impacting future patterns of global economic growth to asset value measurement systems.
Throughout this course, we’ll help you improve your decision-making skills and prepare you for a career in a leadership or management role.
After completing our International Business Management MSc, you’ll be equipped to work in the following roles in various business sectors:
- Management analyst/consultant
- Sales manager
- International trader
- Finance controller
- Business development manager
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Scanning the Global Digital Environment
- International Financial Reporting and Analysis
- International Business Management
- International Strategic Management
- International Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management in Global Context
- Research Methods
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- The earlier you apply, the better.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1347 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- A UK 2.2 Honours degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Evidence of satisfactory English language skills is required for international candidates where English is not their first language.
International11769 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12750 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 13 months.
EU/EEA7033 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7620 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 13 months.
If you have previously completed an undergraduate degree with us, you may be entitled to a discount off your course fee for any subsequent postgraduate taught course.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.