The objective of the Risk and Financial Technologies programme from NEOMA Business School is to prepare students for a challenging and rewarding career in financial markets, to learn the art of managing risks thanks to technological tools and master the science of measuring risks.
Choose Your Career Path After The Msc Financial Markets And Technologies
Driven by a strong and rising global demand for risk management professionals, financial technological innovation and changes in the regulatory landscape, Price-Waterhouse-Cooper, Deloitte and the CFA Institute agree on the fact that risk management is a key trend for Investment Management. The MSc Financial Markets and Technologies prepares for an international career in risk management, investment banking, asset management in market activities (sales, structuring, trading, operations) or research.
Positions future graduates can aspire :
- Financial Investment Manager,
- Investment Portfolio Manager,
- Risk Manager,
- Risk Analyst,
- Financial Advisor,
- Compliance Manager,
- Quantitative Analyst,
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Semester 1 starting from September till December :
- Students focus on fundamental disciplines (quantitative methods and foundations of risk) delivered in five courses ; they cover the FRM Level I curriculum with a greater depth on the treatment of derivatives products and markets.
- Students also focus on human and psychological factors driving risk taking, thanks to a course on Behavioural Risk Management.
- Semester 2 starting from January till May :
- Students move to advanced concepts, with four courses covering the FRM Level II curriculum and focus on the use of new technologies, such as data analytics, which are powering the growth of the FinTech Sector.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesFinance Auditing Risk Management View 8 other Masters in Auditing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree. Prior coursework in either finance, law or numerate disciplines (such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, economics or accounting) is highly recommended.
- Proof of your English ability is required during the online application process (language score in English equivalent to TOEIC 800,TOEFL (ibt) 83, (cbt) 220, IELTS 6).
- Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
- Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
- Application fees: €100
International13520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
EU/EEA13520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16900 EUR for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.