The Aviation Management concentration in the Aeronautical Science program at Middle Tennessee State University is a management and operations-oriented degree program designed in cooperation with industry representatives. Study focuses on airport activities and organizational structures, aviation contracts and leases, and aviation systems management.
The Aviation Education concentration is designed to serve students interested in the conduct of aviation education, training, or professional development programs, or in the administration of such programs. Students in this concentration take classes in both the Aerospace Department and MTSU College of Education.
- The graduate curriculum at Middle Tennessee State University offers an individually tailored program to meet specific student career goals. Master’s level candidates are prepared for direct entry into the air transportation industry in a variety of specialties. Depending on the coursework chosen and the research thesis topic, graduating candidates may become involved with airport planning and design, environmental policy, safety and security, general aviation, domestic or international scheduled air transportation, or aviation training and education.
- Aviation Education Workshop
- Aviation Safety Management
- Aviation History
- Aviation Industries
- International Aviation Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1732 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Complete graduate application for admission
- Submit $35 nonrefundable application fee (money order or check with routing numbers); American Express, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted for online applications.
- Submit a copy of valid passport.
- Already in the U.S., submit a copy of valid Visa and copies of pages 1-3 of your current I-20 and the front and back of your I-94 card or I-94 information print out.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institution(s). We request transcripts be sent directly to an accredited external evaluation service. If transcripts are written in a foreign language, an official translation in English is required in addition to the official original copy.
International18288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 USD per year during 12 months.
National18288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7212 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Murfreesboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.