The MSc European Animal Management and Sustainability (EURAMA) from PURPAN aims at educating our students to mainly work as managers in companies in the animal sector with international dimensions.
Our students must have, when graduated:
- Strong skills in animal sciences AND/OR business in animal sector
- A high capcity to work in an intercultural environment with a positive ethic
- Capacity to understand the animal sector and anticipate its evolutions
- The MSc EURAMA, being highly Multidisciplinary (sciences and economics) and International can lead to a:
- Very wide range of jobs: scientist, economist, commercial, manager, advisor, consultant, farmer etc.
- for very diverse employers: from international to local companies or institutions, R & D services, universities, environmental organization, extension services, etc.
Professional partnersOur professional partnership is widely developed thanks to Companies :
- supporting the programme
- offering internship
- employing EURAMA graduates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Livestock production systems in the world
- International animal market chains
- Animal feed industry
- International agricultural policies
- Sustainability and main issues of animal sector
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A BSc or equivalent in Animal or Vet Sciences
- A good English (Level B2 minimum)
- A good motivation for international experiences and animal sciences and economics
The application file must contain:
- Pre-registration form
- Motivation letter
- English attestation
- Two last full years of academic transcripts + the current year if any
International5700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5700 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.