Our students must have, when graduated:
- Strong skills in animal sciences AND/OR business in animal sector
- A high capcity to work in an intercultural environment with a positive ethic
- Capacity to understand the animal sector and anticipate its evolutions
- The MSc EURAMA, being highly Multidisciplinary (sciences and economics) and International can lead to a:
- Very wide range of jobs: scientist, economist, commercial, manager, advisor, consultant, farmer etc.
- for very diverse employers: from international to local companies or institutions, R & D services, universities, environmental organization, extension services, etc.
Our professional partnership is widely developed thanks to Companies :
- supporting the programme
- offering internship
- employing EURAMA graduates
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International animal sector
- Livestock production systems in the world
- International animal market chains
- Animal feed industry
- International agricultural policies
- Sustainability and main issues of animal sector
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations Animal Sciences View 3 other Masters in Animal Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A BSc or equivalent in Animal or Vet Sciences
- A good English (Level B2 minimum)
- A good motivation for international experiences and animal sciences and economics
The application file must contain:
- Pre-registration form
- Motivation letter
- English attestation
- Two last full years of academic transcripts + the current year if any
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5700 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5700 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.