By imparting knowledge in areas such as finance, economics, marketing and leadership, you qualify for challenging tasks in middle to upper management in various fields. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
With Master of Business Administration at IU International University of Applied Science you bring leadership competence and comprehensive knowledge from all relevant management disciplines to the table - and thus open up your career to a wide range of opportunities. After graduation, for example, you can work as:
- Business Development Manager: As a Business Development Manager you need to have a feel for change and trends. You analyse developments and markets and develop new products and business ideas on this basis. In addition, you bring sound knowledge in the areas of finance, economics and law to the right place.
- Consultant: As a Consultant you consult various businesses. These consultations could be on general management of the business or how to go through a process of change. You adapt your basic consultation concept to the individual needs and assignments of your client, while meeting your own, or your employer’s targets.
- Senior Brand Manager: As a Brand Manager, your job is to strategically develop, position and coordinate a company's brand or image with the goal of making it highly recognisable and differentiating it from other companies. As part of this, your responsibilities include cross-product strategy planning using effective external communication. As a Brand Manager, you also design innovative, cross-channel media campaigns that are implemented, analysed and optimised nationally and internationally.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
IU is accredited and certified with a seal of approval from the German Accreditation Council. All IU study programmes, materials, and services meet high internal and external quality standards, which are regularly reviewed and updated. Also, IU is the first German university that achieved a 5-star rating for Online Learning from QS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 117 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree
- Your undergraduate studies must amount to 210ECTS credits to begin a 60ECTS MBA
Your undergraduate studies must amount to 180ECTS to begin a 90ECTS MBA
If you're lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead.
To start a 60ECTS MBA, you can “bridge” up by demonstrating 2 additional years of professional experience. So you can access the programme already with 180ECTS (1year) or 210ECTS (2years) from your previous studies.
- Proof of English skills
If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- You will need to have at least one year of professional work experience before starting an MBA programme (achieved after previous studies).
- For MBA programmes, you will also need to have completed a second year of professional work experience before graduating.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2196 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2196 EUR per year during 12 months.
- 60 ECTS: 2.196 EUR/year (full time – 12 months)
- 1.668 EUR/year (part time - 18 months)
- 1.404 EUR/year (extended - 24 Months)
- On Campus: 799 EUR/month (full time)
Living costs for Bad Honnef
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.