By imparting knowledge in areas such as finance, economics, marketing and leadership, you qualify for challenging tasks in middle to upper management in various fields. With IUBH, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with our new flexible studies option.
Your door to the business world
The Master of Business Administration at IUBH University of Applied Sciences - Online is the ideal starting point for the next step on your professional path - a career as a successful manager. The programme qualifies you in the areas of business administration, corporate management, marketing, finance and leadership for demanding activities in middle to upper management in many industries and specialist areas. And its international orientation makes you fit for the global job market.
By the way: In the MBA distance learning ranking 2017 of vergleich.org our study course was the winner with the highest grade of 1.3.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 11 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for 1.5 years MBA and 240 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- Final grade of at least ""Satisfactory"" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years work experience when you want to graduate.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Depending on your background, region, academic achievements, and more, there are many scholarships that students might be eligible for. Scholarship percentages vary for each individual situation, which could help you save up to 80% on your study costs. If you are keen and motivated to learn online or on campus with IUBH, there are many options available to help you financially and get started with your studies.
Examples of tuition fees for the part-time model, including scholarship...
- Tuition Fees Bachelor Online (180 ECTS) – 73 € per month
- Tuition Fees MBA Online (90 ECTS) – 107 € per month
- Tuition Fees Master Online (120 ECTS) – 95 € per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.