We'll help you to become a more effective decision-taker, with the know-how to engage in independent, original thought for practical application in the business.
What's more, you'll build an understanding of how different cultural attitudes and beliefs shape business in different regions of the world.
Our internship opportunity will provide you with the chance to put theory into practice, applying your personalised business approach in a setting of your choosing.
- Professional accreditation - The School has Centre of Excellence status with the IOEE, in recognition of our entrepreneurial culture and leading-edge practice.
- Outstanding facilities and access to the software widely used in industry: Bloomberg, Thomson One Banker, SAGE, Blueprint, FAME, Nvivo and SPSS.
Employment prospects are excellent. In addition to senior management roles, successful students can build a career in a variety of settings in consulting, marketing, finance and human resource management. In this respect, our emphasis on personal development allows graduates to become desirable to a variety of organisational cultures and functions inside multinational companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creativity enterprise and innovation
- Curiosity, creativity and research
- International marketing
- Organisational behaviour in an international context
- Management consultancy in a global environment
- International strategic management and innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 1700 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor degree equivalent to UK 2:2 in any subject.
- Required English language skills to undertake this programme: Academic IELTS 6.5 (with min score 5.5 in Listening and Reading, min 6.0 in Speaking and Writing) or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10980 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.