- No.2 in London for satisfaction with courses across Business, Management & Marketing (Guardian University League Tables 2019).
- Professional accreditation - The School has Centre of Excellence status with the IOEE, in recognition of our entrepreneurial culture and leading-edge practice.
- Outstanding facilities and access to the software widely used in industry: Bloomberg, SAGE, FAME, Nvivo and SPSS.
- No.1 for career prospects among Modern London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020) and joint 2nd for career prospects among London universities (Guardian League Tables 2020).
Employment prospects are excellent. In addition to senior management roles, successful students can build a career in a variety of settings in consulting, marketing, finance and human resource management. In this respect, our emphasis on personal development allows graduates to become desirable to a variety of organisational cultures and functions inside multinational companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creativity enterprise and innovation
- Curiosity, creativity and research
- International marketing
- Organisational behaviour in an international context
- Management consultancy in a global environment
- International strategic management and innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies International Business View 585 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor degree equivalent to UK 2:2 in business or social sciences or a minimum three years' post-qualification experience in a relevant field.
- Work experience may be useful although it is not essential.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10180 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10180 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.