The European Union Law course provides you with an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the most important theoretical and practical aspects of EU Law by focussing on the Treaties of the European Union.
The European Union Law MA at King's College London is only open to students who have successfully completed the European Union Postgraduate Diploma at merit level. Students on the MA programme are required to write a dissertation under supervision.
- Gives an in-depth insight into European Union Law principles and practice.
- Course materials are written by leading academics at King’s College London and by professional experts in the field.
- Can be studied anywhere in the world.
- Weekend seminars led by course directors.
- Hard copy study material with online additional support, traditional one-year cohort.
- Established programme with an enviable reputation in the sector and exceptional ratings by students. In the 2019 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) 97% of students at the Centre of European Law agreed with the statement: Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of the course.
- MA can be started within two years of finishing the Diploma.
Completing this rigorous course will give you a competitive edge in the job market. With its practical approach you can apply your expertise immediately to your work environment. You will also have opportunities to network with professionals in your area from all over the world. Course graduates are mostly professionals who enjoy specialisation and promotion in their existing workplace or new employment destinations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Internal Market
- Internal Market and Substantive Policies
- Substantive Policies and Procedural Aspects
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- PgDip: 120 credits
- MSc: 180 credits
DisciplinesEuropean Law European Studies View 6 other Masters in European Studies in United Kingdom
- 2:1 undergraduate degree in law or in a related discipline, or be a qualified barrister or solicitor.
- Applications from candidates who have achieved a comparable academic level through past studies and where previous study, work or experience has made the applicant a suitable candidate for admission may also be considered.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One professional or, if you are a recent graduate, one academic reference.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International3500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National3500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.