The second year is devoted for MSc research for those who want to continue from Diploma to MSc degree. The fl exible nature of the programmeallows practising engineers to enrol and follow the programme with minimum intervention to their employment. The programme has three semesters in the first year, and successful achievement in the diploma level is the eligibility to pursue the MSc degree.Total time duration allocated to complete diploma and/or MSc degree is four years.
• Electronic Systems• Computer Systems• Electronic Computer Systems• Power Electronics and Application• Digital Control Systems• Digital System Design• Industrial Electronics• Electronic Devices• Medical Electronics• Electronic Product Development• Electronic Circuits Design• Computer Control Systems• Advanced Instrumentation• Special Topics in Electronics• Digital Electronics and Applications• RF Circuits Design• Digital Signal Processing• Vision Based Automation• Advanced Optoelectronics• Robust Control of DC Servo Motors• Computer Integrated Manufacturing• Computer Aided Design and Mfg• Mechatronics and Robotics• Wireless NetworksCareer Progression:• Manufacturing and Production Industries• Electronic Design Industry
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology View 4 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Sri Lanka
- Please fill the application after consulting your prospective supervisor, as he/she will be the person who will be guiding you throughout your research study program, including any coursework components
- Guidelines for preparation of the Research Proposal are issued along with the application form
- You should complete and sign the application, get it signed by the supervisor, and submit it to the Head of the Department in which you are planning to study
- You are required to submit two recommendation forms
International3500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3500 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National1024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1024 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.