The Master of Business Administration (International Management) from London South Bank University develops...
- Understanding of the latest management theory and practice to enhance analytical judgement and critical awareness.
- In-depth knowledge of the principles of strategic thinking in an international business context by building upon the practical experience of the course participants.
- Personal experience as a vehicle for learning, including in peer groups to develop managerial abilities, in particular the ability to manage change, both in careers and in companies.
- Skills for change, decision making, adaptation, enterprise and sustainability in a dynamic and complex international business environment.
- Cultural intelligence in a global business environment.
- The capacity to develop professionally in management by acquiring knowledge, understanding, and cognitive skills particularly in analysis techniques, with the ability to select and use appropriate tools and data in different business situations.
- A critical understanding of the factors affecting organisational performance in an international environment.
Employability and careers advice is embedded throughout the modules via guest speaker and alumni input and also through peer to peer support.
Employment prospects are excellent for management roles, consulting, marketing, finance and Human Resources. In this respect the personal development emphasis of the course reflects the demand for managers across a variety of organisational cultures and functions in international companies.
- Chartered Management Institute
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creativity Enterprise and Innovation
- Curiosity, Creativity and Research
- Strategic Management in a Global Environment
- Creating and Delivering Customer Value
- Measuring and Enhancing Financial Performance
- Research in Action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 324 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Significant post-graduation and/or relevant work experience on which the learning process should build, normally the experience required will be at least two years
- At least UK class 2:2 or equivalent university degree
- English language requirement of at least IELTS level 6.5 or TOEFL 610 and meeting UK Visa requirements for international students
All applicants will be interviewed prior to acceptance on to the programme. The aim of the interview process is to ensure that students will have a positive impact on the learning experience of those on the journey with them.
Key to our provision is group work; peer to peer learning and application of learning to live projects preferably drawn from the student’s work place and/or experience. Therefore, it is imperative that students can contribute to this process with enthusiasm and in a collegiate manner.
Interviews will be carried out by the Course Director and can be face to face or via Skype.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International undergraduate and postgraduate students scholarships:
- International Scholarships
- LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships International Merit Scholarships
- We offer students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes with outstanding academic profiles a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on each full academic year's tuition fees.
- LSBU Loyalty Award
- We offer postgraduate Tuition Fee discounts for LSBU graduates progressing directly onto a postgraduate course and eligible alumni.
- ONCAMPUS London South Bank Merit Scholarship
- 25% fee reduction to ONCAMPUS London South Bank students progressing to university degree programmes.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.