The benefits of this Artificial Intelligence course from City, University of London are many and varied and will help progress your career.
You will focus on Deep Learning, developing adaptable artificial neural networks that replicate how the brain works.
As AI is transforming society you will explore the wider issues of ethics, accountability and trust that surround it and how ‘Explainable AI’ is used to interpret the functioning of adaptable artificial neural networks.
You will learn in the world-class, state-of-the-art City AI lab and have the latest computers, tools and technologies at your fingertips.
As a skilled and confident Artificial Intelligence expert you will be highly sought after by businesses including those working in health, finance, energy and transport, neuroscience companies and by government.
You’ll have many employment opportunities ranging from AI developer jobs to roles that benefit from a deep understanding of cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools.
This programme's emphasis on nature-inspired AI and Deep Learning, and links with industrial partners at London's Tech City and the Knowledge Quarter, will give you an advantage in finding work in AI companies and institutions.
- Programming and Mathematics for Artificial Intelligence
- Computational Cognitive Systems
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning for Image Analysis
- Deep Learning for Sequence Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesRobotics Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 234 other Masters in Machine Learning in United Kingdom
- The programme is designed for those who have completed a first (or upper second class) degree in computer science. Applicants with a background in mathematics, computer engineering or life sciences with strong programming skills will also be considered.
- You must have competence in at least one object-oriented programming language preferably Python) and mathematics (linear algebra and calculus, in particular).
International20810 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20810 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.