Studying this International Business Administration programme at the University of London, you will:
- develop and fine-tune your international business skills in order to understand and respond to global business development opportunities
- study the interplay between the global and local factors that influence management decisions in business
As a graduate of this programme you will acquire the foundation for senior positions in modern corporations, banks, financial service companies, business consultancies and international organisations.
What do employers think of our graduates?
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study.
We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International business strategy
- Managing the trans-national corporation
- Banking strategy
- Corporate finance
- Corporate governance
- Finance in the global market
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Application deadlines September | November | February | May
DisciplinesInternational Business View 77 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need either a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. finance, economics) from an institution acceptable to the University or relevant education and work experience that comprises suitable training for the programme
International10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA10500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.