The programme employs cutting-edge research in the broad fields of diplomatic and international studies and is delivered in a flexible, engaging fashion.
Ideal for anyone pursuing career progression in diplomatic or related fields requiring expertise in government, not-for-profit, corporate or academic environments.
This Global Diplomacy - Middle East and North Africa programme from University of London will benefit anyone who works in foreign services or foreign affairs around the world and acts face to face with international diplomacy on a daily basis. But it could also benefit those working in international finance, international law or other aspects of business, who face similar challenges and might welcome a greater understanding of diplomacy and negotiation in all of its forms.
What do employers think of our graduates?
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Art of Negotiation
- Economics, Politics and Society in the Middle East and North Africa
- America and the World: US Foreign Policy
- Diplomatic Systems
- Global Citizenship and Advocacy
- Global Energy and Climate Policy
- Global International Organisation: United Nations in the World
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 26 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You will need either a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline from an institution acceptable to the University or relevant education and work experience that comprises suitable training for the programme.
- If you have a qualification in an unrelated subject or an unconventional career path with diverse work experience, we will consider your application on its own merits.
International12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA12000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.