Business analytics and marketing management are integrated into the curriculum. As an Master of Science in Marketing Analytics student at Claremont Graduate University (CGU), you will discover how to identify relevant sources of data and the tools most appropriate for data analysis, as well as demonstrate competence in the application of marketing software programs and the effective presentation and visualization of data findings. Assignments are designed to teach you to communicate a business case to decision-makers effectively, both verbally and in writing. You will also receive training in project management, learning to work in a team, and how to effectively utilize team strengths for problem-solving.
- The MSMA is a flexible program that can be completed in two semesters (one academic year) on a full-time basis or four semesters (two academic years) on a part-time basis.
- The MSMA is ideal for students who are looking to transition careers or who are looking to expand their knowledge in either marketing or analytics. Candidates range from recent college graduates to those with several years of work experience.
- A hands-on learning environment with small, diverse classes and a 10:1 student–faculty ratio affords you personalized career direction from faculty and professional connections.
- You will learn to implement rigorous marketing practices and analytic techniques, as well as create reports and presentations that make you stand out as an analytics professional.
- You will have opportunities to gain real-world experience through your project in Applied Interdisciplinary Strategy.
- The MSMA degree prepares you for a career in marketing and analytics, such as social media analyst, market researcher, demand forecaster, sales planning optimization specialist, pricing analyst, or retail analyst.
- Our MS in Marketing Analytics program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, the highest standard for business education.
- Applied Interdisciplinary Strategy
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Management
- Business Analytics
- Marketing High-Technology Products and Innovations
- Managing Client Relations and Customer Experience Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 330 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a U.S. equivalent bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Work experience is recommended but not required.
- $80 Application fee
- Official transcripts (undergraduate/graduate)
- English proficiency exam (international applicants only)
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
International63360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 USD per credit during 12 months.
National63360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.