Marketing Analytics from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) is ideal for students who are looking to transition careers or who are looking to expand their knowledge in either marketing or analytics. Candidates range from recent college graduates to those with several years of work experience.
Graduates with Marketing Analytics from Claremont Graduate University (CGU) will:
- discover how to identify relevant sources of data and the tools most appropriate for data analysis
- demonstrate competence in the application of marketing software programs and the effective presentation and visualization of data findings.
- communicate a business case to decision-makers effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- receive training in project management, learning to work in a team, and how to effectively utilize team strengths for problem-solving.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Interdisciplinary Strategy
- Marketing Research
- Social Media Management
- Business Analytics
- Marketing High-Technology Products and Innovations
- Managing Client Relations and Customer Experience Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics View 256 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a U.S. equivalent bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Work experience is recommended but not required.
- $80 Application fee
- Official transcripts (undergraduate/graduate)
- English proficiency exam (international applicants only)
- Copy of Passport
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Financial Statement or Proof
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
International1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1980 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.