Natural Resources with Human Dimensions of Natural Resources Emphasis from University of Missouri - Columbia is a research-based degree. The student is expected to work closely with a faculty advisor to develop a research topic and a program of study. Students who complete a thesis are expected to publish their findings in peer-reviewed journals.
Graduates with Natural Resources with Human Dimensions of Natural Resources Emphasis from University of Missouri - Columbia will address research and management questions including:
- peoples’ attitudes,
- behaviors associated with natural resources.
- Human dimensions research methods
- Quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis
- Social science theory
- Geographic information systems
- Advanced medicinal plant science
- Watershed management and restoration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fall deadline: Rolling
- Spring deadline: Rolling
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 199 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Missouri - Columbia and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed Graduate School online application
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
- Statement of interest
- Résumé or CV
- GRE scores
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation and the accompanying evaluation sheets from people who can attest to the candidate’s scholastic ability and experience relevant to graduate study
- Publications (optional)
- Proof of Financial Support
- Have earned a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
International23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
National23140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23140 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12809 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12809 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.