This online Educational Technology program at Rowan University prepares you to assume leadership roles in educational technology in P-12 educational settings.
This program will help teachers and administrators reflect on educational technology best practices to expertly infuse technology into the classroom and improve student learning and engagement.
As a student, you will investigate the philosophical, psychological, sociological, and educational implications of emerging technologies and their impact on schools.
- This program is ideal for existing teachers, administrators, and educational leaders seeking to improve their skills in educational technology.
- The skills and knowledge you gain through this program will put you at a professional advantage with educational best practices for successfully integrating technology into the classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Citizenship in 21st Century Schools
- Emerging Technology Tools and the Curriculum
- Internet in the Classroom
- Technology for Students with Special Needs
- Developing Online Resources for P-12 Students
- Leading for Effective Educational Technology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 4063 other Masters in Education in United States
- Completed Application Form
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
International21450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Glassboro
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.