- The current national accreditation developments in Sports Physiotherapy now requires post graduate degrees in the relevant areas to enable you to work with higher level organisations and teams. This programme at University College Dublin has a proven track record in giving the graduates the means to achieve accreditation and top positions in the area of Sports and exercise physiotherapy
- Advanced Sports Physio Skills
- Kinesiology and Taping
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Medicine
- Pathology and Diagnosis
- Clinical Team Practice
- Research Methods and Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Management Sports Sciences View 8 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The programme is open to physiotherapists eligible for ISCP registration with 2 years experience. Degree of BSc (Physiotherapy) (NUI) or other primary degree or other qualification leading to eligibility for membership of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP)
International13200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5750 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.