- Through the hands-on Speech-Language Pathology curriculum at Yeshiva University, you will engage in clinical fieldwork each semester and practical, hands-on experience under the guidance of faculty, supervisors, and mentors. You will have the opportunity to conduct research with faculty, attend professional conferences, and contribute to academic publications. You will graduate prepared to apply for certification from the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) and for licensure in New York State.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Speech Language Pathology
- Professional Issues/Topics in Speech Language Pathology
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Speech & Vocal Mechanism
- Acoustics and Psychoacoustics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Linguistics View 712 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- Personal statement demonstrating a commitment to contribute to and complete the program
- Two recommendation letters
- TOEFL (if applicable)
- GRE scores are preferred but not required
- Proof of completion for 25 observation hours signed by a licensed and ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist
International42900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 24 months.
National42900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1300 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.