The unique Digital Marketing and Media master degree at Yeshiva University arms you with essential media, design, communication, behavioral, analytical, technical, and research skills.
You’ll learn evidence-driven strategies for identifying and segmenting markets, reaching and engaging potential consumers, and converting them into loyal customers. And you’ll master in-demand strategies for social media, SEM, SEO, mobile, email, content, and video.
Master social media marketing, SEM, SEO, mobile, email, content and video marketing methods
- Create data-driven insights and KPIs using the latest tools and techniques in marketing analytics, such as Google Trends, Google Analytics, R and Tableau
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of consumer behavior, CRM and market research
- Gain industry experience through internships and research
- Career support and professional networking opportunities
- Consumer Behavior and Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- Brand Management
- Marketing Research Methods
- Visual Design and Storytelling
- Analytics Programming
- Predictive Analytics
- Web Analytics and SEO
- Applied Social Media
- Digital Storytelling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 187 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Yeshiva University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online application
- Transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Personal statement detailing your career goals and interest in the program
- $55 application fee
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (for candidates whose bachelor's degrees were earned at a non-English-speaking institution)
International34050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1135 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1135 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.