Classes in acting, movement and voice will expand your artistic range across different styles of classic and contemporary performance, including live and on-camera. Build your audition skills, learn how to get an agent, and create your own dynamic demo reel.
During the Theatre Arts and Performance program at Centennial College , you’ll also gain experience as an actor-entrepreneur through independent “storefront” productions, pushing your creative boundaries to the front-line of theatre innovation, with the tools to succeed in Canada’s vibrant theatre scene.
Upon graduating, you’ll be ready to run your own theatre company or develop your career as a professional actor, director, stage manager, producer or instructor, in Canada and on the world stage.
- Stage manager
- Set designer
- Theatre technician
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Communication
- Acting Workshop
- Voice Technique
- Script Reading & Analysis I: Canadian and Indigenous Playwrights
- Movement Technique
- Creativity in Context
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Theatre & Dance View 80 other Masters in Visual Arts in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Centennial College and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years or older)
- Grade 12 English (C or U), or equivalent (minimum grade required), or take the Centennial College English Skills Assessment for Admission
- English language proficiency
- All candidates must attend a mandatory program admission session, where you will be required to audition. For the audition:
- Prepare two contrasting monologues – one classic and one contemporary (or self-written). Monologues should be no more than one and a half minutes in length.
- You may be asked to respond to additional coaching or direction
- Please bring a resume and be prepared to discuss your previous experience as well as your current interests in theatre practice.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15693 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15693 CAD per year during 36 months.
National4493 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4493 CAD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.