Our integration of leading empirical and theoretical marketing and consumer research enables you to develop cutting edge insights into marketing and customer issues that lead to defendable decisions and innovation solutions.
You’ll explore marketing and consumer issues using a variety of in-lecture methods including cases, simulations, experiments, and other experiential exercises.
You’ll be taught by world-renowned scholars. Their expertise and experience will give you cutting-edge insights into international marketing. King’s is known around the world for the quality of our research and your course will take full advantage of our findings.
- Attend classes in weekend blocks (see the ‘Course Details’ section for details) so you can carry on working alongside your course.
- Study in the heart of London, surrounded by innovative startups and prestigious multinational corporations.
- Get your career off to a flying start – gain a highly regarded Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification.
- Our teaching staff are expert researchers and industry practitioners. They’ll help you develop a thorough understanding of theory and how these ideas work in practice.
- All sessions are fully catered.
Graduates of the King's College London International Marketing MSc (Executive) have gained a range of marketing related posts (e.g. brand manager, digital analyst, digital content creator, international marketing coordinator, media buyer and planner, portfolio marketing manager, market researcher and product manager to name but a few) in organisations varying from multi-national corporations to small and medium sized enterprises (examples of organisations include Accenture, Booking.com, Google and IBM).
- International Marketing
- Marketing Theory & Practice
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Research in Marketing
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 308 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
- In order to meet the academic entry requirements for this programme you should have a minimum high 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 65% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you are still studying you should be achieving an average of at least 65% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you do not meet the academic entry requirements for this programme, we can consider 5+ years work experience in management or marketing.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- One academic reference is required. A professional reference will be accepted if you have completed your qualifications over five years ago. In some cases, we may request an additional reference from you.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International14925 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14925 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8445 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8445 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.