Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology (with emphasis in School Counselor, Secondary, Certification) from University of Missouri - Columbia curriculum is based on the scientist-practitioner model of training as well as the comprehensive school guidance and counseling program model, both of which emphasize the best in counseling psychology theory, research, and practice.
Our program prepares individuals to practice successfully as entry-level multiculturally sensitive professional school counselors in socially and economically diverse work settings.
- Theories and Techniques of Counseling
- Methods in Group Counseling
- Counseling Methods and Practices
- Psychological Assessment in Children and Adolescents: Behavior and Social Emotional Assessment
- Psychological Interventions with Children and Adolescents: Behavioral Intervention
- Psychological Interventions with Children and Adolescents: Evidence-Based Therapies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Deadline for online option: May 1
DisciplinesEducation Counselling Educational Psychology View 491 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- 3 letters of recommendation via the online application
- Personal statement and vitae via online application per departmental requirements
- Completed bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate education and any course work beyond the undergraduate level.
- If English is not your native language, please submit a TOEFL score of at least 92 (internet-based test), an IELTS score of at least 6.5, a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of at least 62 or a Cambridge C1 Advanced score of at least 185.
International24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 24 months.
National24849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24849 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12213 USD per year during 24 months.
Online tuition: 11,962 USD/ year
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.