To earn an Master of Science in Education, emphasis in Mathematics, the Fort Hays State University student must have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics from an accredited institution, complete a minimum of 15 hours of graduate level education courses and a minimum of 18 hours of combined graduate level mathematics content and mathematics pedagogy courses as described below.
Curious about your career possibilities? Our in-depth, innovative program has prepared students for careers throughout the state and across the nation. While teaching is a popular career path among MATH alumni, our graduates have been employed in a wide range of careers from banking to software development. What can I do with a Mathematics degree?
With the skills they learn from gaining a degree in Mathematics, students can become:
- Computer engineers
- Environmental statistician
- Software developers
- Research analysts
- Tax investigators
- Urban Planners
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geometry and Measurement
- Concepts of Algebra
- Advanced Calculus
- Discrete Mathematical Models
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMathematics Actuarial Science View 657 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
- Using Google Chrome, submit an Application for Graduate Admission at the appropriate website:
- Pay the $40 domestic application fee or $50 international application fee.
- Provide the Graduate School with an official bachelor's degree transcript and master's degree transcript (if applicable) from a regionally accredited institution.
- Provide entrance examination scores as required by individual departments.
- Provide letters of recommendation.
- Provide any other documents required by specific departments, such as a personal statement or vita, background check release, writing sample, or digital art slides.
- International students must provide evidence of their ability to speak English.
International610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
National610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State242 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 242 USD per credit during 12 months.
Graduate On-Campus (contiguous state) $341.29
Living costs for Hays
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.