Delivered primarily online, the Maxillofacial Prosthetic Rehabilitation MSc at King's College London will enable you to develop your technical skills and develop higher standards of clinical practice without disrupting your professional and personal life. The content is prepared by world-leading experts, augmented with face-to-face skills training, and enables you to enhance your knowledge of prosthetic facial rehabilitation and improve your clinical and technical skills while continuing to practice anywhere in the world.
- Internationally renowned centre of excellence for teaching and research.
- Pioneers of distance learning in dentistry with over 20 years’ experience.
- Intensive face-to-face residential blocks, teaching theory and best clinical practice.
- International teaching team of world experts.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Maxillofacial & Ocular Prosthetics
- Patient management
- Research methods
- Applied Science of Maxillofacial & Craniofacial Technology
- Psychological & Social Issues
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences View 262 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- UK applicants will be expected to have a diploma in Professional Studies (Maxillofacial Prosthetics & Technology) or a degree in Dental Technology with at least two years post-qualification technical experience.
- International requirements
- Overseas applicants should have a dental technology qualification and at least two years postgraduate experience.
- Overseas applicants will not be expected to have completed the Diploma in Professional studies but must have a focused interest in maxillofacial and craniofacial technology.
- Overseas applicants will also be accepted with a dental qualification if employed as a prosthodontist in a dental practice, dental school, hospital, or community dental services environment.
- USB headset with a microphone (or separate headphones and microphone).
- Internet connection - broadband is preferable. Ideally with minimum speeds of 2Mbps down and 3Mbps up.
- A wired internet connection is preferable, so if you have wireless internet access, you may need to be able to connect your computer by cable to maintain a high-quality connection during tutorials.
International8800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA8800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8800 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.