This Research Methods in Neuroscience programme offered at the University of Leicester will provide you with advanced training in research methods in neuroscience, equipping you with the research and professional skills required for a research career.
The Department of Neuroscience, Psychology and Behaviour has particular research strengths in:
- Cellular and molecular neurobiology
- Cognitive and behavioural sciences
- Perception and sensory processing
- Health and psychological wellbeing
Careers and employabilityThis postgraduate degree will provide you with advanced training in research methods in psychology, equipping you with the research and professional skills required for a research career.
- Advanced research methods: evaluating, planning and analysing research
- Professional skills: finding your path in the world of research
- MRes project in Neuroscience
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Educational Research Neuroscience View 484 other Masters in Biology in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Second class honours degree in psychology, biological science or a related discipline.
International21000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9500 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Leicester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.