Before any sustainable energy service is delivered, its complete environmental footprint must be considered. The Master's program SELECT starts from the concept of basic renewable energy sources and considers the pathways towards a future sustainable energy system. SELECT provides you with the high competence and qualified engineering skills you need to make a difference in this vital field.
The Sustainable Energy Technology (Masterstrack SELECT) from Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is a track within our Sustainable Energy Technology program. A joint program run by top European universities, its close collaboration with industrial partners makes it a unique learning experience. Moreover, our strong international mobility concept allows you to spend two years in two different universities and take an internship in a third country.
Upon graduating you will have gained experience in multidisciplinary problem analysis and problem solving in the field of sustainable energy. You will also have acquired a unique network of fellow students, SELECT alumni and industry specialists in the field of sustainable energy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Renewable Energy
- Solar Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Sustainable Fuels Economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We strongly advise that you apply as soon as possible and ensure that your complete application arrives at TU/e by mid April at the latest.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 15 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
The expertise of the candidate will be assessed in the following topics:
- Mathematics Fundamentals, Calculus (including differentiation, integration, differential equations, vector calculus), Linear Algebra
- Thermodynamics, Transport Phenomena (including first, second law, gas law, entropy, thermal cycles, convection, conduction, radiation, diffusion)
- Electrical Energy Systems, Electromechanics and Power Electronics (including medium- and low-voltage networks, electronic circuits and electromagnetics)
- Construction and Design (including design principles and solutions, dynamic and thermo-mechanical behavior, compensation mechanisms).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Various scholarships are open to students wishing to follow a Master's program at Eindhoven University of Technology. A requirement of most scholarships is that you have been admitted to a Master's program before you may apply to the scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.