Nanomaterials Chemistry goal at University College Dublin is to equip graduates with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand and harness the potential of nanomaterials in future advanced manufacturing, ICT, chemical, biopharma, medical device (diagnostics, drug delivery, and therapeutics) and other industries with a view to future employment in these sectors.
Key to learning about nanomaterials is the availability of advanced technology platforms that permit the preparation and processing of nanomaterials in synergy with quantitative materials measurement and functional assessment. In this regard, the UCD School of Chemistry is strongly positioned in hosting world-class researchers and teachers that are comprehensively supported by state-of-the-art nano research facilities.The quality and diversity of our research environment will enrich the learning experience of nanomaterial chemistry students and will empower them to develop the competitive skillset necessary to establish successful careers. Opportunities to conduct a research project through internship will be available.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Nanomaterials Chemistry
- Professional Career Developmen
- Nanochemistry Techniques Lab
- Nanochemistry Seminars Series
- Nanochemistry Research Project
- Advanced Characterisation Tech
- Physics of nanomaterials
- Advanced Atomic Force Microscopy for Bionanoscience
- Research Integrity Online
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesChemistry View 9 other Masters in Chemistry in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- This programme is intended for applicants with a Chemistry degree, or a degree with a significant component of chemistry. An upper second class honours or international equivalent is required.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must also demonstrate English language profi ciency of IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0 in each element), or equivalent.
International25600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25600 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8255 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8255 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
- EU fee per year - € 4130
- nonEU fee per year - € 12800
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.