- think critically, with reference to theoretical and empirical (historical and/or contemporary) content about international studies, diplomacy, and political economy in Middle East & North Africa.
- develop and practice the ability to see – and to comment on – the strengths and the weaknesses of others’ ideas and arguments.
The programme is delivered by the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy (CISD) and the University of London International Academy (UoLIA) in association with the FCO's Diplomatic Academy, using a combination of multi-disciplinary teaching, cutting-edge research and public discussion of diplomacy and international politics in a globalised world.
This programme is available as a Masters, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate Certificate level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Art of Negotiation
- Economics, Politics and Society in MENA
- America and the World: US Foreign Policy
- Cultural Diplomacy
- Digital Diplomacy
- Diplomacy and Power: International Actors in the Middle East
- Diplomatic Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations International Development View 31 other Masters in International Development in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum upper second class honours degree (or equivalent). We welcome applications from academically strong individuals from a wide variety of fields and backgrounds. Candidates with a lower class degree but with degree-relevant work experience may be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.