Engineering Management participants at University College Dublin will gain a deep understanding of the world of engineering management by covering a wide range of business topics, from cost analysis to finance and corporate strategy.Participants will acquire conceptual and practical skills that will enable them to operate at the highest level in the global knowledge economy, drawing on the engineering, business and human sciences aspects of the programme.Our students are strongly motivated by career ambitions. The programme provides an opportunity to widen horizons outside specialist technical areas many of our students experience career advancement either during the programme or after completion.
Over the years, students from a variety of professional backgrounds have participated in the programme. Engineers of all disciplines, science and information technology graduates from across the third level institutions in Ireland and abroad have taken part. The company and industry sector backgrounds of those participating illustrates the diverse professional backgrounds of participants.These industry sectors include Pharmaceutical, Medical Technology, ICT, Manufacturing, Food, Engineering Consulting and Services, Transportation, Public Services.
More informationVisit official programme website
- International Strategic Management
- Behaviour, leadership & Change
- Managing Human Resources
- Design and Innovation
- Operations Management
- Quality Management
- Operations Strategy
- Business System Design
- Project Management
- Decision Analysis
- Engineering Cost Analysis
- Technical Comms (Online)
- Marketing for Engineering Managers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are assessed on a rolling basis and courses will close once they are filled.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 108 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If English is not your native language (unless you have done your primary degree through English), an English language qualification is required, e.g. IELTS International English Language Testing System (IELTS). An average score of 6.5 over all components and a minimum of 6.0 in each band on the Academic Version is required. For more information please click here.
- A primary degree in engineering, science or information technology.
- Participants should have a minimum of five years relevant professional experience.
- Applicants may be asked to attend for a short interview.
International12400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12400 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.