Having this knowledge is essential to sound decision making and is a valued function within all organizations. By earning our finance concentration with your MBA - Finance Concentration degree at Clarion University of Pennsylvania, you will gain knowledge in risk management and derivatives, international finance, financial theory and management of investment portfolios. You will explore real-world problems in finance and develop solutions based on the most current industry practices in this field. This program is only available online.
- Student will be able to calculate currency transfers between foreign currencies into US dollars.
- Students will be able to calculate a hedge of portfolio risks using derivatives.
- Students will be able to compute the corporate cost of capital for use in capital budgeting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Organization
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 537 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program - Please allow 4-6 weeks for test scores to arrive in the Graduate Programs office.
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.