Traditional MBA courses are combined with healthcare specific courses providing unique insight into the business world of healthcare. Earning this concentration will provide students with a deep understanding of the healthcare industry and will build the critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills needed by healthcare administrators. The MBA - Health Care Concentration program at Clarion University of Pennsylvania is offered online.
- Identify and discuss the complexity of health care management organizations and how the different stakeholders respond to traditional management techniques.
- Identify and discuss the major components of health care management information systems.
- Identify and discuss how health care business differ from traditional business enterprises and how government supported health insurance and Medicare and
- Medicaid reimbursements impact cash management and capital structure.
- Identify and discuss legal issues in health care delivery.
- Leadership and Organization
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 400 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program - Please allow 4-6 weeks for test scores to arrive in the Graduate Programs office.
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.