Traditional MBA courses are combined with healthcare specific courses providing unique insight into the business world of healthcare. Earning this concentration will provide students with a deep understanding of the healthcare industry and will build the critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills needed by healthcare administrators. The program is offered online.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Organization
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesHealth Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 404 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program
International774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National774 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 774 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State516 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 516 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.