In addition, candidates for the degree have an opportunity for in-depth study in areas of interest. The MBA - Business Administration program at Clarion University of Pennsylvania is designed for candidates with undergraduate degrees not only in business administration but also in other disciplines. Graduate courses are offered in the evening for the convenience of employed or part-time students. The College of Business Administration at Clarion University is accredited by AACSB International–The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This program is offered online.
- Provide basic core of knowledge about various theories, techniques, and practices relating to business administration and problem solving.
- Obtain positions in middle management with private and public organizations.
- Teach in community colleges.
- Enroll in doctoral programs in business administration.
- Leadership and Organization
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 641 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program - Please allow 4-6 weeks for test scores to arrive in the Graduate Programs office.
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.