MBA - Accounting Concentration students at Clarion University of Pennsylvania will have the opportunity to develop broad managerial skills, while developing specialized knowledge and skills in the area of accounting. This program is only available online.
- Understand and analyze financial statements and accounting data.
- Make managerial decisions using accounting data.
- Understand the importance of accounting information systems in business and be
- prepared to collect, disseminate, and utilize such information in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Navigate career challenges that encompass accounting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Organization
- Management Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 168 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program - Please allow 4-6 weeks for test scores to arrive in the Graduate Programs office.
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.