This Accounting program at Clarion University of Pennsylvania will provide students with essential accounting and financial analysis skills and the ability to communicate that knowledge within their workplace. The coursework is designed to also prepare students to pass the CPA exam. A graduate of Clarion’s online M.S. in accounting (MAcc) program will be qualified for employment with the big four and other CPA firms as well as with industry, government and not-for-profit organizations. It will also be beneficial to those who want to be self-employed.
The program can be completed in one year for full-time students or over a longer period of time for those who want to attend part-time. This program is offered only online.
Accounting is an exciting and challenging profession that continues to be transformed by globalization and information technology. Such forces are changing the nature of accounting work but not affecting the large number of job opportunities. Ongoing changes to the regulatory environment, including tax laws, also create wide-ranging opportunities for accountants in a variety of locations across the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Management Systems
- Advanced Auditing
- Federal Tax Research
- Public Accounting
- Business Taxation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 168 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A completed Graduate Application
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 at the undergraduate level out of 4.0
- Official Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended**
- Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, MAT) if required by program - Please allow 4-6 weeks for test scores to arrive in the Graduate Programs office.
- Current resume including work experience
- Recommendation forms based on your program- please reference our recommendation requirements
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.