In this Electronics Engineering Technology (Fast-Track) program at Centennial College , you obtain knowledge of the latest in electronics engineering through a range of practical Electronics Engineering Technology courses. You develop technical expertise in areas such as wireless communications, data communications, microcontrollers and industrial systems. While gaining a solid foundation in modern electronics, to balance theoretical lessons you partake in hands-on application with computers, communication transceivers and electronics testing and measurement equipment.
The theory-practical application split of Electronics Engineering Technology (Fast-Track) prepares you for a host of challenging careers.
- Audio-visual equipment operator
- Computer applications developer
- Telecommunications officer
- Radio and television equipment operator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Communications
- Electronics Lab Instrumentation & Techniques
- Microcontroller Programming and Interfacing
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- RF Communications
- Global Citizenship: From Social Analysis to Social Action
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 128 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College diploma or university degree in science, engineering or a related discipline
- We will consider applicants with a combination of partial degree or diploma and relevant work experience
- Transcript and resume review
- Centennial College English Skills Assessment (must score 170 or 171 for admission)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16377 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16377 CAD per year during 24 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 CAD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.