A conventional business education won’t prepare you with a global mindset to excel in today’s complex business environment characterized by rapid-fire change. The International Management program from Northeastern University will.
- Specialized core classes will guide you in developing robust cultural agility, global leadership, and managing multinational enterprises.
- Individualized coaching is available as early as your first class to help you realize your goals and set you on a personalized path toward success.
- Pioneering, international faculty are thought leaders in strategic workforce management, cultural agility, and organizational strategy, among others; they are widely known as prominent global scholars and business leaders committed to student success.
- Receive personalized career guidance from the D’Amore-McKim Graduate Career Center.
- Managing the Global Enterprise
- Becoming a Global Leader
- Workforce Metrics and Analytics
- International Financial Management
- International Field Study
- International Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies International Business View 382 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Application fee
- Personal statement
- Current resumé
- Two letters of professional recommendation
- Academic transcript(s)
- Permanent residency card (if applicable)
International50900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50900 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National50900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50900 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.