The Biomedical Engineering Technology (Fast Track) courses from Centennial College , which are facilitated through the School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science, combine engineering with medicine. You'll use technical problem-solving skills while learning about biomedical engineering principles, among which will be:
- Embedded microcontrollers
- Product engineering in the design of medical equipment, rehabilitation and health improvement devices
The merger between the biomedical equipment industry, engineering and scientific disciplines has seen innovations within the health care system that require qualified professionals in biomedical engineering. The program continuously evolves to reflect the ever-growing innovations in the industry, upgrading its curriculum to do so. As a Biomedical Engineering Technology graduate, you'll be in demand!
- Biomedical engineer
- Engineering technologist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Ethics in Technology and the Environment
- Biomedical Physiology
- Medical Signal Processing
- Microbiology and Infection Control
- College Communications
- Electronic Circuits
- System Integration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students: Apply early! Allow approximately four to six months before start for admission and Study Permit/Visa processing.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biotechnology General Engineering & Technology View 37 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Centennial College and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Diploma or degree in a related science or engineering area
- Transcript and resume review
- Centennial College English Skills Assessment
- English language proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16704 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16704 CAD per year during 24 months.
National2721 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2721 CAD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.