Engineering Physics - Electrical Engineering from University of Central Oklahoma provides advanced study in electrical engineering, with emphasis in communications and signal processing, for students who intend to pursue a doctoral degree in electrical engineering or related fields.
- Accelerator Operator.
- Applications Engineer.
- Data Analyst.
- Design Engineer.
- High School Physics Teacher.
- IT Consultant.
- Control Systems
- Digital and Analog Communication
- Digital Signal Processing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1830 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Central Oklahoma and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online application for admission.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from accredited institutions. A minimal 2.75 GPA overall and 3.00 GPA in the last 60 hours attempted or a 3.00 overall GPA.
- Completion of 24 undergraduate hours in physics or the equivalent and mathematics through differential equations and other prerequisites
- Students with course deficiencies must complete 3000/4000 level courses in physics and engineering, in addition to the program course requirements.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores. Submission of scores on the GRE General Test is required. There is no minimum required for admission, but a combined verbal and quantitative score of 305 is recommended.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- All applicants must receive approval for admission to the program from the Engineering Physics Admissions Committee.
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.