Care Management from University of Missouri - Columbia aims to educate health care professionals to improve health outcomes, enhance care quality, and reduce health care costs. Graduates will provide care management to diverse people across the life span using principles and approaches that include facilitating delivery of health care to individuals/family, engagement of individuals/family in care plan design, and implementation resulting in high quality, high value, cost effective care using a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach.
CareersThis program supports preparation for national certification as a care manager through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (nurses), American Case Management Association (health care disciplines), and the Commission for Case Manager Certification (health care disciplines).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, & Physical Assessment for Care Managers
- Nursing and Health Policy
- Integrated Health Policy and Services
- Social Policy for Older Adults
- Mental Health Policy
- Evidence Based Care Management Practice for Individuals and Populations
- Health Disparities of Rural and Other Underserved Populations
- Quality, Safety, and Performance Outcomes
- Care Management Role-Focused Practicum
- Symptom Management in Acute and Chronic Illness
- Family Dynamics and Intervention
- Helping Strategies with Older Persons
- Helping Strategies With Children and Adolescents
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesNursing Health Management View 191 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Health related baccalaureate degree from an accredited university.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 credit hours of the baccalaureate program.
- Evidence of any unencumbered current licensure in a health related occupation (if applicable).
- Submission of a curriculum vitae or resume.
- A one page personal statement describing academic and professional goals.
- Personal interview upon request.
- Completed Graduate School online application (After acceptance to the Care Management program)
- Unofficial Transcripts-
- Official Results of English Proficiency Exams (International applicants only)
International20869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 20869 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11962 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.