Public Administration - Public and Nonprofit Management from University of Central Oklahoma serves diverse communities by preparing ethical, transformational leaders who creatively and analytically inform public dialogue and manage policy through collaborative action by preparing graduates for careers in government, nonprofit organizations and other public service fields.
The “graying” of the public-sector workforce at all levels of government, especially among mid-management and professional positions best served by an MPA education, ensure continued opportunity for employment and career growth for the next several years.
- Public Administration Dynamics
- Research Methods
- Public Finance and Budgeting
- Public Policy Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Public Administration View 622 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from an appropriately accredited institution in any field.
- Overall GPA of 2.75 or 3.0 in the last 60 hours attempted.
- A minimum 2.75 GPA overall or 3.00 GPA in the last 60 hours attempted;
- Obtains a GRE score of 150 on the Verbal portion of the GRE, 145 on the Quantitative portion of the GRE, and 4.5 on the Writing portion of the GRE;
- Or possess a master’s degree from an accredited university/ college with an overall GPA of 3.00.
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.