At Liberal Studies from University of Central Oklahoma students will focus on the more important issues of why and how. These cognitive skills should be particularly evidenced in the analysis of diverse civilizations and their creative and philosophic contributions to the global community.
Students at Liberal Studies from University of Central Oklahoma will:
- think and write critically about the major traditions of Western civilization.
- comprehend the fundamental systems of analysis for a multitude of cultural disciplines, such as philosophy, art, literature, architecture, religion, music and history while understanding the interrelatedness of these subsets of the humanities.
- Ancient Traditions
- Medieval Traditions
- Early Modern Traditions
- Modern and Contemporary Traditions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Art History Liberal Arts View 705 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
- Online application for admission.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from accredited institutions.
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all institutions attended that record a minimum overall GPA of 2.75 and a minimum of 3.00 in the last 60 hours.
- Completion of 18 hours in one or more disciplines of the Liberal Arts with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- The Graduate Records Examination (GRE) may be used for admission if the undergraduate GPA does not meet the minimum requirement. A score of 153 (500 on the unrevised score scale) on the verbal portion and a 4.0 on the writing assessment is required.
- Students with a native language other than English must submit evidence of English language proficiency.
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.