The revised 2-year program of study is based on a core curriculum in health sciences, with specialization in healthcare leadership or health promotion and social change which permits practicing professionals to assume advanced roles in health promotion and advocacy. The student may choose whether to complete the program online or in the classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Policy
- Communication and Technology in Health
- Current Trends and Issues in Health
- Principles in Leadership and Management
- Health Behavior Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Exams and graduation only
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 1091 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited program with exposure to health issues, demonstrated through substantial undergraduate coursework in health science or a close related discipline including Exercise Science, Psychology, Public Health, Biology, Education, or after an interview with faculty.
- Official transcripts of all previous undergraduate and graduate course work. (Transcripts must be mailed directly from previous institution(s) to Allied Health Centralized Application Service).
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Three professional references.
International760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National760 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 760 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.