The Adult Education – Gerontology major provides the student with a base of information and experiences, in and out of the classroom, for dealing with the many aspects of aging. Many of today’s concerns with a more mature population are explored. The emphasis in the Gerontology major is on the “humanistic” approach, recognizing that aging is a developmental state.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Orientation to Gerontology
- Gerontology Colloquium
- Gerontology Research
- Practicum in Gerontology,
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Human Medicine View 895 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Complete the online application. A non-refundable $60.00 processing fee must be paid for each application.
- You are required to submit the original copy of your academic records with an official stamp or seal on the document(s).
- An official or certified copy of Certificate of Graduation or a letter with expected graduation date provided by your college or university is required.
- Submit your English Language Proficiency (ELP) test scores.
- You must provide evidence as to your source of financial ability to cover the estimated expenses for the first academic year.
- Please submit a clear scanned copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Additional requirement(s) for your specific program of study.
International733 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 733 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National733 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 733 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State316 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 316 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.