Criminal Justice Management and Administration from University of Central Oklahoma curriculum also encourages the development of the student’s critical, analytical, and creative abilities related to the subject area. This is accomplished by the development of research skills, classwork, and out-of-class projects and practicum.
Our students can work in the field of criminal justice and have an opportunity to advance their skills and knowledge to qualify them for specialized job opportunities in the area of criminal justice.
- Juvenile Justice Systems Mgmt. & Admin.
- Research and Planning
- Writing and Evaluating Research
- Advanced Crime Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Criminal Law Criminal Justice View 229 other Masters in Criminal Justice in United States
- Online application for admission.
- Official copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts from each institution attended with all degrees posted. All transcripts must be from accredited institutions.
- Undergraduate transcripts must show a minimum of six undergraduate hours as follows: CJ 4113 Research Methods in CJ or CJ 4043 Intro to CJ Statistics and SOC 3633 Criminology, OR CJ 3633 Criminology.
- A 2.75 GPA overall or 3.00 GPA in the last 60 hours attempted.
- A GRE minimum score of 150 Verbal and 145 Quantitative and a five or better on the writing exam of the GRE
- Possess a master’s degree from an accredited university/ college with an overall GPA of 3.00.
- Students falling below this standard may qualify for conditional admission.
- A two-page statement of purpose
- One letter of recommendation from an academic professional.
- Students with a native language other than English must submit evidence of English language proficiency.
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.