Psychology - General Psychology from University of Central Oklahoma would be ideal for the student who desires a graduate degree for career advancement in the business world, or for the student who already has a master’s degree but is returning to take additional hours for certification or licensure in the mental health or school services fields. The 32-hour M.S. would also be appropriate for those who wish to obtain more advanced knowledge in psychology but do not necessarily want to become a counselor or complete a thesis
- Applied behavior analysis
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Case management
- Mental health services
- Advanced Developmental Psychology
- Experimental Design
- Advanced Social Psychology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Counselling View 1126 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- A minimum 2.75 GPA
- UCO Graduate Admission Application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60.
- Official (not student) copies of transcripts.
- Letters of recommendation and other documents (if required by the program).
- Appropriate visa and evidence of English Language Proficiency (for international students only)
International14600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14600 USD per year during 12 months.
- Residents tuition: $297.60 per credit hour
- Non-Resident Tuition: $417.00 per credit hour
Living costs for Edmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.